And suddenly, a beautiful wild McIntyre appears on my dashboard.
I just can’t stand seeing Drew as a jobber, and having him tag team with two of the most ridiculous jobbers in wwe makes it worse. At one point, I thought there was hope for this gimmick, but now, they ether need to find SOMEWAY to save it or end it and give Drew a serious singles push. Personally, I vote the second option.
Legit reasons to hate Justin Bieber:
- He said rape happens for a reason.
- When asked to try out veganism he made a big show of gagging on and spitting out a vegan steak that had been ordered for him.
- When he visited Anne Franks house, he wrote in the guest book that he hoped “she would have been a belieber”.
- He’s a spoiled little brat.
Not legit reasons to hate Justin Bieber:
- He looks ‘feminine’
- you think he’s gay
- His voice sounds ‘feminine’
Aside from Mick Foley, is The Undertaker the most selfless main eventer in terms of elevating new talent? Do you think Hulk Hogan would have bumped like that on free tv for Dean Ambrose? Or have taken that table spot against 3 guys like The Shield?